The Mediabridge FLEX Series has brought a new concept to the marketplace for HDMI cables. Mediabridge Flex is all about flexibility in an HDMI cable and they have made it lightweight as well. Customers love the new lightweight cable and have given it an outstanding rating to prove it.
The secret to the lightweight factor lies in the fact that Mediabridge has used a premium shielded 34 awg cable in the manufacturing process. This has resulted in a very flexible, lightweight cable which fully supports all the requirements of home theater and gaming equipment.
Features of the Mediabridge FLEX Series
- Supports 3D, audio return channel and up to 4K video resolution
- The cable comes with metal jacket connectors which protect it from any electronic interference or any physical strain on the cable
Only One Cable Required
- HDMI combines both video and audio in one cable so it’s all you need to connect your HDTV to your HD Cable Box, Blu-Ray Player, Xbox, Playstation, PC or any device with an HDMI output.
- Both the ULTRA Series and FLEX Series cables are Category 2, the most advanced HDMI standard. These cables are produced and developed by Mediabridge Products, LLC, a fully licensed official HDMI implementer.
- Cables are very flexible and lightweight making for clean and neat, trouble free installations.
These features ensure that the Mediabridge Flex Series cables deliver high quality image and audio to your home theater and gaming hardware. Users love the lightweight and flexible cable for the value it offers, as well as ease of installation. The lighter cable has not affected image or sound quality in any way, which is something some users were concerned about initially.
- Shielded Ultra-Thin providing the best flexibility in a 34 gauge premium cable
- Mediabridge is an Official HDMI Adopter
- Category 2 Certified – 48-Bit Deep Color. 10.2 gbps/340 MHz (Supports Increased Refresh Rates)
- Cable supports 3D,Ethernet, Audio Return, 4K, 1440p and 1080p Full HD Resolution
- Item Weight- 2.2 oz
- Diameter: 4.4mm
- Warranty – Limited Lifetime
NOTE: HDMI Ports that include Ethernet are necessary for Internet sharing. The Ethernet Channel has no effect on audio or video and does not affect compatibility with devices that do not have an Internet feature. This cable is the best solution for the most basic home theater as well as the most advanced.
- Mediabridge FLEX Series cables are available in lengths up to 10 feet if you need more length
- Extremely flexible and lightweight allowing for neat, clean trouble free installations.
- Solid connection when it plugged into the HDMI port on the receiver
- The HDMI cable is able to bend with ease
- Excellent picture and sound quality
- None apparent – users are all 100% happy with performance and cost of this cable
Many people have left reviews for the Mediabrige Flex with the overall rating being outstanding. The customer reviews are all very favorable and customers clearly like the lightweight cables. It’s not often that a product will earn a high rating by virtue of its excellent performance. One customer had an issue with this cable connecting it to an iPad. If you would like to read what customers have to say, you can read the reviews here.
Recommendation - Buy
The Mediabridge Flex Series HDMI Cable comes highly recommended by users as a direct result of its excellent performance in combination with its excellent pricing. If you are in the market for an HDMI cable, this one would have to be the best you are likely to find. This is one case where high quality really does come at a lower price.