I would recommend purchasing an HDMI Cable from one of the brands listed below in the table. These receive a good number of positive reviews and support the latest audio and video features.
The interactive chart of Cables below and the reviews on our site will help you decide what the best HDMI cable is for you.
Included in the table are 8 columns:
- Brand name/model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Cable Bandwidth (10.2GPS and greater are more than you’ll ever need)
- Video Resolution – All cables are backward compatible with older resolutions down to 480i
- Wire Gauge – lower number is thicker wire
- Features – Main features of the cable
- Warranty – N/A means we weren’t able to locate the warranty specifics, most, but not all cables come with at least a year warranty, but check with the manufacturer if it is a concern.
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $10, $$ = $10 to $20, $$$ = $20 to $30, $$$$ = $30-40, $$$$$ = $40+
- Rating – Our average rating (1 to 5 stars). This can be very helpful to decide which cable to purchase.
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier