I would recommend purchasing an HDMI Cable from one of the brands listed below in the table. These receive a good number of positive reviews and support the latest audio and video features.
The interactive chart of Cables below and the reviews on our site will help you decide what the best HDMI cable is for you.
Brand Bandwidth Video Resolution Wire Gauge Features Warranty Price Review
Bluerigger High Speed w/Ethernet
10.2GPS 4k,1440p,1080p 30AWG 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return 1 Year $ 4.7
Mediabridge Ultra Series
10.2GPS 1440P, 1080P 28AWG 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return Lifetime $ 4.7
Aurum Ultra Series
10.2GPS 4k, 1440p, 1080p 28AWG 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return N/A $ 4.5
Fosmon High Speed Cable
10.2GPS 4k,1440p, 1080p 30AWG 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return N/A $ 4.7
Pluglug HD-900 Series
10.2GPS 4k,1440p, 1080p 26AWG 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return Lifetime $$ 5.0
Rocketfish HDMI Cable
10.2GPS 4k,1440p, 1080p N/A 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return N/A
30 Days tech support
Monster Cable THX 1000 HDX-8
15.7GPS 4k,1440p, 1080p N/A 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return Lifetime $$$$ 4.2
Included in the table are 8 columns:
- Brand name/model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Cable Bandwidth (10.2GPS and greater are more than you’ll ever need)
- Video Resolution – All cables are backward compatible with older resolutions down to 480i
- Wire Gauge – lower number is thicker wire
- Features – Main features of the cable
- Warranty – N/A means we weren’t able to locate the warranty specifics, most, but not all cables come with at least a year warranty, but check with the manufacturer if it is a concern.
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $10, $$ = $10 to $20, $$$ = $20 to $30, $$$$ = $30-40, $$$$$ = $40+
- Rating – Our average rating (1 to 5 stars). This can be very helpful to decide which cable to purchase.
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier